Wednesday 27 September 2017

Lake Daniells Thank You Letter

Screenshot 2017-09-27 at 09.15.58.png

Dear Lana,

I would like to thank you very much for coming along and doing the Lake Daniells tramp with the class. I would also like to thank you for transporting me, Summer and Finn to the Lake Daniells walk. I would also like to thank you for all the help and support you did. I really appreciate you coming along.

The things I really enjoyed on the tramp was the blue water that was amazing, the really cool scenery when we were high up, the view of the lake was really cool and the hut was a really cool place. The walk was an amazing walk over and back which i really liked and I bet you did to.

Once again I would like to thank you very much for coming along to the tramp. Next time we do a tramp I would love you to come. I really enjoyed you coming on this tramp and again thank you very much.

Kind Regards, Jack

1 comment:

  1. . Kia ora Jack its Katie .i like how you have put what you liked it reminded me of when we went on the tramp. keep up the good work .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.